- A small handy Capture Panel that provides quick access to its capture tools and output options.
- Global hotkeys to activate screen capturing instantly.
- Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and scrolling windows/web pages.
- Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus.
- Record screen activities including onscreen changes, speech from microphone, mouse movements and clicks into highly compressed video files (Windows Media Video format). A built-in video editor allows you to draw annotations, apply zoom effects and cut unwanted sections.
- Options to specify output destination.
- Draw annotation objects such as texts, arrowed lines, highlights, watermarks, rectangles and circles.
- Apply effects such as drop-shadow, frame, torn-edge and fade-edge.
- Resize, crop, rotate, sharpen, brighten, adjust colors.
- Support tabs that allow you to capture and edit multiple screenshots simultaneously.
- Save in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats.
Support Operating System:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download Now ( 100% Working Link )