- Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique Advanced Browser Integration feature.
- Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.
- Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it.
- IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Download Speed Acceleration. IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
- YouTube grabber. IDM can grab FLV videos from popular sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Video.
- Drag and Drop.
- Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
- Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- IDM can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
Support Operating System:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download Now ( 100% Working Link )